Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I love Cambodian Monkeys





Awwww...Check out this cutie-pie. It seems it is an old monkey that lives in Siem Reap town. I spotted her at the Soria Moria Hotel one Wednesday when I went there for drinks (all drinks and tapas $1!). The waiter tells me the monkey is not owned by anyone. She (I think it is a she) is so beautiful I really thought someone was looking after her. She often comes by the restaurant, the staff tell me. One time she turned her nose up at a spoiled banana. Only when the waitress returned with a fresh banana did she take the fruit. I keep smiling looking at these photos because it is so cute. :)

Here are more photos of urban monkeys, this time taken in Phnom Penh, as they did a hire-wire act.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin