Monday, January 19, 2009

Business for Sale




Outside the Angkor Market, a supermarket located along Sivatha Boulevard, there is a notice board. I took these some time back, so have no idea if the businesses are still available.

I took the photos because it was the first time since I moved to Siem Reap in November 2007 that I've seen businesses for sale signs on this board. I took them to be a sign of the times.

I took the car for sale one to show how expensive cars are in Cambodia. Of course they are cheap compared to Singapore, but not compared to cars in the US. I was told that you can get a 10 year old Merc in the US for USD8k.

The last one is an apartment for rent in case someone out there is interested in renting in Siem Reap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin