Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Siem Reap graffiti


Almost 2 years ago I wrote about graffiti art appearing in Siem Reap. This was the first that I noticed. Since then, they have been popping up everywhere. I like the colours and think they brighten up the place. I have been trying to find them all. This one is on Sivatha, near the florist (there is only one).


This one is just opposite Pub Street in the old market area, just round the corner from the U-Care pharmacy.


This is in The Lane, behind Pub Street. It says "Thank You (aur kun) Siem Reap" 


The names are Sopheara (Khmer), Taz and Katherine (not Khmer). I guess this was a Cambodian-Western collaboration. Aw-koon guys/gals ! :)

Then there was this...


some children's drawing on a wall next to this altar, which I found funny, lol.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin